What is neelibringadi hair oil ?
Neelibringadi hair oil is an Ayurvedic blend of all natural medicated herbs and oils to nourish the scalp and strengthen the hair shafts. Regularly oiling the scalp is an ancient tradition in India to keep the hair strong, healthy and lustrous. Neelibringadi has natural anti-dandruff and anti-fungal properties to improve hair growth by nourishing the hair follicles.
How do I use it?
- apply enough oil to dry hair to cover the roots and the entire scalp
- (optional) brush through the hair to spread the oil. This will improve circulation and blood flow too
- gently massage oil into the scalp
- tie hair up and leave for at least 30 mins (for best results leave it in for a few hours)
- wash out using shampoo (apply shampoo before wetting the hair to ensure full removal)
indigo plant, false daisy, balloon vine, gooseberry, tree turmeric, goat milk, coconut milk, buffalo milk, cow milk, coconut oil, liquorice, rosary pea